Monday, February 1, 2010

A change of heart

I know I said this would be my last post here, but, I've had a change of heart.

Last Monday I rejoined WW Online, its time to do something about being 40ish Fit and Fabulous, and I've decided to keep a blog here about my progress. I wasn't particularly comfortable about combining my WL with my other blog, so all WL posts will be here, that way anyone who is interested in that kind of thing can follow along, and anyone who is only reading my blog for scrapping and family news can follow Words and Pictures. Seems to make sense to me.

First weigh in was on Friday - Lost 1kg

Saturday was dinner with friends, where I didn't stick to the program really well, but, as of Sunday I was back on track again. I know I put some back on after Saturday night (all that wine is really really bad!) but I am hoping that I will have turned things around before Friday's weigh in.

Posting here will most likely be on a weekly basis with a wrap up of my results, and the challenges and successes of the week.

1 comment: